Laboratory members participate in research and educational programs, such as:
- Monash University, Melbourne, Australia (Prof. Helen Skouteris).
- University of Illinois at Chicago, USA (Emerita Professor Helen Katsarou).
- University of Illinois at Chicago, USA (Professor Steven Tozer).
- An ERASMUS + KA 2 Strategic Partnership VET: Training Opera Educational Area to foster Migrants Cultural Integration in Europe – Get Close To Opera
- The organization of educational activities and explore individual life stories in refugee center Mirsini, Ilia.
- The research ERASMUS program of the National Centre for Social Research for the training of mediators entitled Training resources for local and international volunteers and cultural mediators addressing the refugees’ needs.
- Participation in the Council of Europe’s Programme Communication for Integration C4I