Promoting academic mobility is an important priority especially by utilizing the ERASMUS + program and through academic visits of researchers and students.
The members of the Laboratory participate in the Erasmus program through:
- the promotion of bilateral agreements with other European universities;
- promoting cooperation in the International mobility program;
- academic and student mobility programs;
- teaching undergraduate courses in English;
- teaching courses in undergraduate / graduate programs of foreign universities.
The laboratory maintains partnerships with the following universities:
- University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Italy;
- University of Nicosia, Cyprus;
- Victoria University, Australia (international mobility).